We strive to improve outcomes for individuals receiving services, regardless of age, complexity of needs, service type, or setting in which the services are provided, and to help drive improvements in innovation and quality. Over the years, BeConnected has developed its quality assurance systems and practice using input from our funders, Community Living British Columbia (CLBC) and the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD), Licensing (Vancouver Island Health Authority), CARF Accreditation standards, proven best practices in community, industry standards, and input from information collected from BeConnected stakeholders as guidelines. As a result, BeConnected has been recognized as “an extremely passionate organization, deeply committed to its mission, vision, purpose, and core values.” ~CARF Survey Report, 2012.
Annually, BeConnected Support Services writes a report called the Performance Analysis (PA) Report. The report highlights the achievements of BeConnected over a period of one year’s time. Some of the information included in the PA Report is:
- Are individuals, families, and community members satisfied with BeConnected’s services?
- Have individuals been supported to meet their personal goals?
- Is BeConnected accessible to the individuals it supports, and individuals who may want to come to BeConnected for supports?
Contact Kristen at Head Office for a copy of the full Report OR click on one of the pictures below to view the shortened version of the Performance Analysis Report
|2017 Coming Soon!||2016||2015|
Strategic Plan 2018-2020
BeConnected’s Strategic Plan is updated annually and revised every three years. It is developed with input from persons served, employees, and other stakeholders through our strategic dreaming exercise. It outlines how we will deliver on our vision and mission and our accomplishments from the previous plan.
Contact Kristen at Head Office for a copy of the full 2018-2020 Strategic Plan or view the Summary Report here.
CARF has accredited BeConnected Support Services five times, and BSS will be surveyed again in June of 2018. BeConnected is accredited in the following programs:
- Community Housing
- Community Housing (Children and Adolescents)
- Host Family Services
- Respite Services
- Respite Services (Children and Adolescents)
In our upcoming survey our Children and Youth services will be surveyed under a unique set of standards and CARF Manual called the Child and Youth Services Standards Manual for the first time.
- #29 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2018)
- CARF Survey Coming Soon! (2018)
- #28 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2018)
- #27 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- #26 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- #25 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- #24 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- CARF Survey coming soon! (2015)
- #23 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- #22 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2015)
- #21 BeConnected Accreditation Bulletin (2014) – Information about CARF & the process
Safe Harbour Affiliate
Diversity and inclusion is a key value of ours at BeConnected – that’s why we are proud to be a Safe Harbour Affiliate.
Have a Complaint?
BeConnected is committed to quality and satisfaction with the services and supports we deliver. You can read about our approach to conflict resolution in our Resident and Family Handbook and BeConnected’s Complaint Policy. If you would like to submit a complaint, please complete and submit a complaint form.
For more information about Beconnected’s quality assurance, please contact Kristen Kay.