At BeConnected, we believe that community is enriched by the presence and contributions of all of its citizens. Working at BeConnected is both highly rewarding and extremely challenging. In every program and at every level, each person who works at BeConnected shares a passion for making a difference in the lives of the individuals we support, and in the communities in which we live.
- Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in your community?
- Do you feel like it’s always been your calling to provide support to your friends or family?
- Have you been told you’re a really great listener/communicator?
- Do you naturally advocate for your friends/family when they have a goal or point of view that needs to be heard?
- Are you a person who loves to connect with people and network within your community?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you may be a great fit for this kind of work!
How to Apply
Join our amazing team!
If you have previous experience working with people with disabilities, or just a genuine interest in people, community, and living a happy life, we would love to hear from you. Please download our Employment Application to get started.
Submit your application, resume and cover letter to BeConnected’s Workforce Development Team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 240 – 4243 Glanford Ave, Victoria V8Z 4B9 OR
- Fax: 250-721-2571 Attn: Workforce Development Team
Please note: We thank all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Children and Youth Community Support Worker||Esquimalt||Full Time Days||View|
|Community Support Worker||Victoria||Part Time Mornings||View|
|Community Support Worker||Saanich||Part Time Afternoons||View|
|Community Support Worker||Victoria||Temp Part Time Afternoons||View|
|Children and Youth Community Support Worker||Esquimalt||Part Time Evenings||View|
|Community Support Worker||Victoria||Part Time Weekend Mornings||View|
|Community Support Worker||Victoria||Part Time Weekend Days||View|
*Note: Closing dates on Community Support Worker (CSW) job postings are for internal purposes only. The CSW postings listed above are open until filled.
Casual positions are hired on an as required basis. Resumes and cover letters are accepted continuously.
*BeConnected Support Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. BeConnected is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.